Monday, December 26, 2011

Cute Winter Boots - The Secret To The Warm And Fuzzies While Making Eyes Roll At The Same Time


!±8± Cute Winter Boots - The Secret To The Warm And Fuzzies While Making Eyes Roll At The Same Time

So you're after super cute winter boots right?

You know exactly what you want, you want to make eyes roll a and heads turn, but you need to keep your little toes all warm and snugly at the same time.

So, I have a secret that discovered that I will let you in on. Only the people in the shoe making business really know about this and you will literally be shocked at how drop dead simple it is.

I went out looking for a new pair of cute winter boots last week because the weather here stinks right now and my old pair just weren't cutting it any more. I mean they were from like 3 seasons ago so what do you expect.

I loved those old winter boots, they were really cute and got lots of compliments. But the one problem we all have as I am sure you're aware, a lot of the really cute winter boots just don't keep your feet warm at all. I loved the look, but my toes froze like blocks of ice sometimes.

I went to every single store I could think of and I just didn't see any difference after a while they all started to look the same. I mean I couldn't even remember the first pair I saw earlier that day anymore.

Just when I thought Oh, the heck with it, I'll just pick the cutest pair and let my toes be numb every day by the time I get back home.

I'm not kidding. Last year I had to soak my feet in hot water after I got home from work just to get the feeling back. Trust me it sucked!

Then I discovered the secret!

I was in this tiny strip mall that has some really cool little shops that I thought I would check out and saw a little cobbler shop with some kinda cute boots and some rain boots and stuff on display in the window.

When I went in the old man was really sweet and really tried to help but the boots he had just didn't have the look I wanted.

but we got to talking for a minute and he seemed really nice, so I told him what my problem was.

He knew right away what I was talking about and started to give me way too much information on shoes and boots. I do have to say that guy really knows shoes and boots to the max.

The secret he told me Is: It's the soles of the boots that keep you warm. You need to find the cute winter boots you want with thick airlifted soles.

What this means is thick soles with air pockets or air bubbles in them. This he said insulates your foot from the frozen ground and the cold floors. Duh, that was pretty obvious after I thought about it.

If you have any boots without proper insulation from the ground temperature your toes are doomed to freeze into little toe-sickles that will cause you pain and grief every day.

Now armed with my new found knowledge I was determined that I could solve my problem and give my toes a case of the warm and fuzzy's.


Cute Winter Boots - The Secret To The Warm And Fuzzies While Making Eyes Roll At The Same Time

Gooseneck Lamp Save




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links